HoneyPie's Notes: Sweatshirt, Pencil Skirt, and Faux Fur....   

Monday, December 1, 2014

Sweatshirt, Pencil Skirt, and Faux Fur....

 Ok, so you may know by now that MotifMana.com and I have collaborated to post and discuss a few of our "Favorite Things" in an effort to provide you guys with gift ideas for the women in your life.
She and I agreed that "midi rings" are great gifts and are giving some away!! It's still time to win them, read the stipulations in my previous post :)

I'm loVing pencil skirts and sweatshirts these days!!! I have so many separates that I will be wearing this fall/winter. I just love the femininity of a pencil skirt and the casualness of a sweat shirt!
Either one (or both) can make great gifts!
P.S. She'd love a fun  faux fur too !








Fun Sweat Shirt Here Similar Skirt Here Shoes Here , Bag LV, Faux Fur Vintage

1 comment: